Saturday, April 2, 2011

No!!! You Can't Have That!

I fall sick last week. I am now still suffering nose stuck and cough. But still I work very hard to finish my task, to carry well my responsibilities at work, not for the sake of the company but for the sake of my own. Those who is able to see and appreciate my efforts, for sure will be granted for something good from God, for those who are too blind to see and act ignoring, well, they will get something in return for sure.

I am thinking of what to get to reward myself. I couldn't afford to get something pricey , something that cost more than 100 bux. Hahaha. I need to do more saving for raining days.. Who knows ..1 day I might goes berserk in office and resigned 24 hours lol I need money to survive all my bills by then lol so all these misery kinda restricting myself from buying anymore things.. aih.. sigh.

Maybe just drop by Supa Save shop and get something cheap, probably a set of non-stick stickers lol hahahhahah!! very funny indeed. Just a lame joke from me for today morning.

I must must get something for myself..If only I have 1k cash in hand.. well I did have 1k cash in hand but it's not an extra cash which I can spend as I like lol hahhahaha

Suddenly today when I woke up from my sleep, my brain pop out some handphone images.. Still flip phone looks cuter especially those with cute pink color hahaha But I already have a phone .. hmm I am not a phone craze so I wont be wasting a cent on phone anymore once I already have 1 unit in hand. Well, next week is Mom's birthday, was thinking to get her something. She loves bracelet. Maybe get her a crystal bracelet? Or give her cash.. I think I would give her cash, and the bracelet will give during mother's day hehehe.. sweetttt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment sajalah what you want.