Sunday, May 26, 2013

I Am The Only One Survivor OR Maybe NOT.

Lots of things happened lately to my family, my workplace and also my friends.

It actually gives me mood swing. I don't know why I am so easily to get mood swing lately.. maybe because I am turning 29 soon enough HAHAHA or maybe not. Hmm not enough sleep I think? 

Well, I still have 10 days annual leave and guess I have to start taking some before I go berserk clearing all the annual leaves during year end. I seriously wouldn't want to repeat the history once again.

So.. what has happened to my workplace lately? Well, there is a girl joined in early May and she happened to be someone I knew.. a friend of my friend. hahaha.. 

What next? Well, more and more vacant here in my workplace and we are looking forward to new recruit , new stories.. hehe

As for my family..well, my brother gave us troubles as usual. One year no trouble tidak SAH one! pffttt

As for my friends.. they seems to have their own stories of their work but overall it's just more or less the same as mine. Who never encounter horrible Human Resource Officer? HAHAHA Well.. i think it's kinda impossible unless you are the officer her/him-self. lol

But no matter how cruel how crazy they are.. nothing to fear if you manage to stand firm on your ground. 

Another few months to go..will be my first overseas trip after working for 5 years in this current company. I don't know why I never went to travel after I joined this company. Sigh. Tight working schedule is killing me and finally this year I actually have the time. hehe NICE!

Well.. about travel budget.. hehe I never actually has travel budget and I don't bother lol hahaha it's still okay because it's still within Malaysia. Unless I am going for other country then I might need to plan my budget well.

I'm going for Ramadhan Sushi buffet at Brunei this coming July though so does that count? Hmmm No I think because it's near to my hometown HAHAHA

Alasan~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment sajalah what you want.