Saturday, November 26, 2011

26th November

Today is Saturday..not Sunday.. I kept telling myself this because I am easily messed up with dates. LoL. Yesterday I was offday, and I thought is Saturday, that is why I didn't go to work.
I was so happy yesterday because my boy manage to come and visit me.. we had a simple home cooking lunch, cooked by me and some bbq pork he bought from our favourite bbq shop. After the lunch, he busy a while with his work, and then he drove me out to the newly open mall here in my hometown. The aircond was so cold, but to my disappointment, the shops inside are just the same shop which you can see in other mall. No new brand or anything which will make you say WOW. Wonder how long that place will last. he he
Today is Saturday, my barbarian brother is offday as well. I'm not quite happy when he is at home. He likes to think weird stuff that kill his own brain cell and even trying to kill mine. I am so lazy to think of anything about work, or anything formal when I am on my holiday. I just want entertainment, entertainment and entertainment. lol
I can get the chance to blog right now , not because I have my own laptop already, is because my boy lend me his laptop same like the last 2 weeks.
It's really nice to have a laptop to blog out things that stuck in your brain. I don't really remember what I blog right after I clicked the sign out button actually lol.
Yeah, I am polluting the cyber space with rubbish. But my boy enjoy reading my "rubbish" lol it's something he enjoy to do. Well , it's something I enjoy to do as well he he
Christmas is near.. and yet I haven't figure out what to get for my loved ones .. *shake head* hmm.. I do have something in mind but... argh if only I can use tree leaves as money lol
God.. I need inspirations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment sajalah what you want.