Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm Glad I am not 180cm


The other night, chatting with a new friend, she said a name which I wanted to see how she looks like. It was Gisele Bundchen. A Brazilian model i think. 180cm tall , this is the information I got from Wikipedia.. Really long legs she has from the youtube video I watched a while ago.
Really long. She was well known for her "horse walk", now this is intresting.. People would usually said for catwalk but she's doing horse walk? a stomping movement created when a model picks her knees up high and kicks her feet out in front.(copied from wikipedia). Well, she can do this perfectly probably because of her long slim yummy legs.. kekekeke

All the runway in the video was nice.. long enough for her to walk, and more time for us to enjoy her walk LoL, but Miri won't be having such show like Victoria Secret, even normal fashion shows just gave me a boo!! The runway too short and it's carpeted lol.

I was thinking, what would happened if I got such long legs too. Well, I don't think the long legs would bring me going anywhere hahahahaha. The environment around me is typical and my long legs probably will be a joke in school and colleagues, calling me giraffe or something. Well, schoolmates ever tease me for my long arms =_=" it look longs cuz I am super skinny that time, barely 40kg.

Sometimes I did thought I am short, but when I met some girls much shorter than me, I feel glad LOL. At my height, I already have trouble finding the right length of skirt to wear, I don't know why, probably I just went to the wrong shop. I am not a person who will spend on pricey clothes actually, but will go for pricey comfortable footwear only.

Well, short or tall, God has made it all happened, and I am glad for who I am today. =)

1 comment:

Comment sajalah what you want.