Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Buddy Rush Why are you So Slow?

Tomorrow is Wednesday people!! Wednesday! What day is that? Well it will be a day for me to torture myself at the office again.. Why isn't there any fun job? I think it will be fun if I work alone.. Money money, even being own boss need some cash to start with. Fishball anyone? Lol

Argh.. yesterday I played a new flash game in FB call Buddy Rush, quite nice, i love killing games. You get to kill and earn points, zombie lane not bad too. But Phillip is too slow for such game. Argh..can load for 15 minutes for a game, my maggie mee might already digested from my stomache. -_- erhh.

Ahhhhh God please drop me a Tree of Money!! I need money to get myself a man-made toy!!! hahahhahahahahaha insane is taking over me...Yayy... I am going to be crazy real soon. Anybody know any cheap hospital I can check in? :P

People said,to be successful and rich, you need sacrifices..Fine then..I am ready for it..but,..wait a minute O.o what do I need to sacrifice..? =_=" Okay then, so being ready is not enough..you need to be well prepared and alert. LoL alright, seems like I am not even 1/2 way reaching it.

Dear oh dear... lalalalala.. hate my office, hate my noob managerS. Yes,not just 1, but more.. Feels like Im the only smart ass around HAHAHA.

Now if only FB can allow me to "check-in" in my company, LoL, too bad my phone doesn't has such application lol lol lol oh well, checking in is just to show off or .... to make things easier for stalkers out there ...or..to give access for people to busybody of your whereabouts ;P

Arghh..buddy rush is still..lo..a..d..i..ng... my goodness!!! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment sajalah what you want.