Sunday, March 27, 2011

Angry Birds Now On Movie!

I got myself fever since Friday, then Saturday it got worst. My face goes red and hot, whole body feel hot. I wonder what is my temperature last night. I manage to control it and today I feel better. But my sore throat attacking me now and I got not much voice to talk. It hardly come out.

My boy brought me angry birds game which can be play using pc, but it got error, I couldn't play half way. Will ask him to fix when he is free kekekkekekeke

Or maybe I go download it again from somewhere...

Today he tagged me Angry Birds movie lol look silly to me, hahaha wonder if it's worth to watch or not..

I just hope I can recover faster, I hate being sick. I think I need to change the position of my water bottle in office. Need to put it in front of me so I can see and realize how much I have drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment sajalah what you want.