Monday, June 1, 2009

A Nite @ Halo Cafe

I bet all Mirians already familliar with Halo Cafe by now. They have been here for more than a year I guess.. I dont really pay attention of when they started their business here but I just felt like they have been here for ages. LoL . Somehow, I never pay any interest to pay them a visit as mostly comments that I heard are all negative. LoL how sad isnt it?

But last Saturday night, me and some friends went there to for a drink. It was a suggestion from a friend that we should go there as the singer there sing nice songs..

I request them to sing my favourite idol song , that is my Lee Hom~ but sadly, they only know the chorus part =_=" and they mistakenly Forever Love with Kiss Goodbye LOLLOLLOLOL
Aihh.. if a computer harddisk has limited usage, same goes to human brain, so apologies accepted and at least I have the chorus lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment sajalah what you want.