Saturday, December 6, 2008

Compare Compare and Compare.

Is comparing Good? Yes, it is Good but still it depends. Not everytime we compare is Good.
We must compare prices when we buy things.. Well this is normal and this is what we should do actually. But when we started to compare other things, such as relationships, friends.. It wont be that healthy.

I cant deny , that I ever compare my relationship, My life and My friends. And Yes I am comparing it even Now. Feel terrible but I just cant Help it. Things never Go on Your way and I should learn to accept it.. But kinda weird to think that WHY everytime they never go along the way ..sure got something gets in the way. Aihh..

Feeling Pissed and cursing around liaw. blablablabla

Time to getaway from all this "pain" . Quite Moment is Needed.

1 comment:

  1. dont compare yourself to others, if you do that you are setting yourself limit.

    ReplyDelete

Comment sajalah what you want.