Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Best of Me That You Can Get.

I know I may not have anything that is the Best in me that you could have from me.
I know I may not have the perfect personality that you expected all this while.
I know I may think in an idiot , childish way, but that's me.

I maybe too un-selfish, too un-evil, that you misunderstand that I never wanted to Own you.
But you are wrong as those are not the way I own somebody.
I put my trust and faith in you as it's the best way to create peace among you and me.

I told myself if I fail this, I wont be taking any chances to involve again.
As probably I am just not meant to be this way, but other way around.
Everyone has a purpose in this life, either it's a wonderful or pity life that God has given to each of us, and I will find my chances to pursue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment sajalah what you want.