Sunday, August 17, 2008

Creepy Hot Ultimate Boring Weekend.

Seriously, if you dont own a car or any transportation machine, you will be bbq-ing yourself with boredness during weekend.
This weekend was not my weekend, as I dont get to go out at all, and it's pretty boring.
I was still thinking of getting some equipment for my poor eyes, as the mysterious sickness of my poor eyes just too mystery till I have no idea of what to do but to control my diet.

Eat more vegetables, that's what most people told me. Well, yeah yeah yeah I am eating more of those leaves now......... =_="

BUt in the middle of the recovering process, dont you think I need something to assist my eyes as well? But too bad none of the people around me understand what I meant. Which is totally ... speechless..

It's not easy to get people that you really can trust and rely on.. Even if you think you did, I can tell you it wouldnt be 100%..
Im getting tired of relying people probably have to be lone ranger back again lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment sajalah what you want.