Saturday, December 29, 2007

Do You Eat Like No Tomorrow? Eww

I dont like people who eat like no tomorrow. My appetite will drop seriously when having such person eating like that with me. My brother eat like that and seriously I dont like having my meal same table with him. Not to mention he like to talk during meal time.

Well, my ears usually tutup kedai when I am eating something , so I give no response.
Doesn't matter who, I will give no response.

Well, is it wrong to have a peaceful meal? Not like we are rush hour or something. We have to divide our time fairly for each thing we do.

Doctor says eating and talking , or eating and watching tv, or eating + doing any other extra activity will do no good for body digestion and yet people still doing it. Oh well, we are stubborn anyway. Zzzzz

1 comment:

  1. sometimes..i think tats diff eating habit
    like me.. i need to watch tv, or browse net..
    hehe.. give n take dear.. he's yr bro..

    ReplyDelete

Comment sajalah what you want.