Saturday, October 27, 2007

Blackout by Britney Spears.

I bet all of you has already heard the news about what had happened to Britney lately.

First of all, she divorce with her husband Kevin Federline. Then , she lost the custody of her 2 kids. Then, she has been accused of taking drugs and stuffs. Attacked a photographer car with an umbrella.. Cant dance and getting fat etc.

It wasn't a good year for her I guess. But now, she released her new album call "Blackout". Im not sure why she name it this way. Is it she is "blackout" already? LOL .. I totally dont have any idea about it.

And here, I share the album with all you who is viewing my blog right now.

Her songs is very much computerized. I can barely hear "britney" in there. Its like britney-bot singing. In the local newspapers, the news even said Paris Hilton who cant sing actually is having a better album as her songs is unplugged. XD LOL

Well, there is something to be proud about here I guess. hahahahah rofl.
Enjoy the album and download it for free ~ weeeeeeee~~~~~~~~

the passwords to extract this rar file is www.popularasians.com

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2dszjg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment sajalah what you want.